Two-day Leadership Team Off-site
The Two-day Leadership Off-site is a highly interactive, fastpaced session designed specifically for leaders and their direct reports. Leadership teams will have the opportunity to assess their organization’s overall health, build team cohesiveness and identify specific actions that will maximize their advantage.
During the off-site, a leadership team will put into practice concepts outlined in Patrick Lencioni’s best-selling books, The Advantage and The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. The off-site combines short lectures, working sessions and discussions that are customized for each client in order to address the four disciplines required for organizational health. Team development activities are embedded in discussions related to the client’s real business issues, so participants never feel as though they are doing a touch-feely or theoretical exercise.
"Our two-day session made a greater impact on our executive time–and our entire organization–than any team building work we have ever experienced. We are now positioned to have a great year."
Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer
Facilitated by a Table Group principal consultant, a leadership team will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the expectations and challenges in building and maintaining a cohesive team
- Assess and make immediate progress in overcoming their team’s potential dysfunctions
- Review and validate the organization’s direction and ensure alignment exists among the team by addressing the six critical questions required for organizational clarity
- Discuss the implications of communication and how to leverage internal communication efforts to ensure alignment throughout the organization
- Address the effectiveness of team meetings
- Identify the roadmap necessary to ensure a successful transition to a healthy organization
The Two-day Leadership Off-site is the ideal starting point for all organizational health efforts.
Make an Inquiry
Please fill in the form provided or you can contact us at 925.299.9700 for more information.